2. What is included in personal data?
Users’ personal data includes the following types of personal data or information:
Sensitive Personal Data
- Account password
- Financial information such as Bank Account, Credit Card, Debit Card or other payment instrument details
Other Personal Information
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Postal/Contact address
- PAN (as Applicable)
- The IP address of your computer, browser type and language.
- The date and the time of your accessing the site.
- The address of the website that you may have used to link to our website
- Your photograph for the purpose of testimonials and other promotions.
- Any other information that is defined as “sensitive personal data or information” in law.
- Consent to the use of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information
- All users of A2kPot Rummy consent to the use of their Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information by A2kPot Rummy for the purposes stated in this policy. We restrict access to personal user information to our employees, contractors and agents and only allow access to those who need to know such information in order to process it on our behalf.
- Users are entitled to withdraw consent to the use of their Sensitive Personal Data or Other Personal Information by emailing a specific request to support@a2kPot.com. Withdrawal of consent to use all or any part of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information may result in the immediate withdrawal of any right provided to the user to use the services provided by A2kPot Rummy. Withdrawal of consent by users shall not restrict the right of A2kPot Rummy to use Other Personal Information for the analysis of user data, subject to the condition that the Other Personal Information used in such analysis is not personally identifiable to any individual user.
- Users’ providing photographs to A2kPot Rummy for marketing purposes gives A2kPot Rummy irrevocable rights to use them and it is solely A2kPot Rummy's discretion to delete or not use them any further.
- A2kPot Rummy may also use software applications for Website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of A2kPot Rummy and other such purposes.
- A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser.
- You understand that when you visit the Website, cookies may be left in your computer. The cookies assigned by the servers of A2kPot Rummy may be used to personalize your experience on the Website. Additionally, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management, data analysis and security purposes.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of A2kPot Rummy when you click on any of the advertisements, which may be displayed on any website, in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not A2kPot Rummy.
- Consent to email communication
- When you register your email address with A2kPot Rummy, you agree to receive email communication from A2kPot Rummy, entities specifically authorized by A2kPot Rummy, and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, A2kPot Rummy may send emails to the person referred by you on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- A2kPot Rummy may also access and store such information relating to your contacts to send invitations and other promotions to them periodically.
- Consent to telephonic communication
- Any telephonic communication between you and our Customer Support staff may be recorded for the purposes of employee training and quality management, as well as the speedy resolution of your queries.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect user data from unauthorized access and its unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store users’ personal data. A2kPot Rummy has a comprehensive information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures adopted by A2kPot Rummy for the protection of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information.
- Information gathered by A2kPot Rummy is stored securely using several information security applications including firewalls. However, security is always relative and A2kPot Rummy cannot guarantee that its security measures are absolute and cannot be breached. Data transmitted over the Internet is inherently exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, the security of information transmitted via chat or email might be compromised and such information may be used by others. Therefore, A2kPot Rummy cannot guarantee any security for such information in the course of transmission through the internet infrastructure or any unsolicited disclosures made by any users using the services of the Website.
- When you register with A2kPot Rummy, your account is protected by means of login information, including a username and a password, which is known only to you. Therefore, you should not provide your personal information to anyone whosoever: breach hereof constitutes violation of this Policy and may result in closure of your account in certain cases. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify A2kPot Rummy.
- A2kPot Rummy has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than the entities specifically authorized by A2kPot Rummy, which may include advertisers and sponsors of A2kPot Rummy. However, A2kPot Rummy may use information like your name, photo, login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests hosted on the Website. Such contests are further governed by terms and conditions, which shall be available on the Website as and when such contests are hosted on the Website. A2kPot Rummy conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to A2kPot.com for market research and advertising purposes. A2kPot Rummy reserves the right to share your registration information with A2kPot Rummy-appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. A2kPot Rummy may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
Privacy measures for minors
- Our website and contests are meant only for persons aged 18 or above. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use our website. If you are a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, you can notify us immediately by sending an email to support@a2kPot.com.
A2kPot Rummy may share Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information if sharing of such information is necessary
- to comply with legal processes or governmental requests;
- for prevention of fraud;
- for issues involving information security, or
- to protect your rights,
- to protect rights of A2kPot Rummy, or
- to protect your rights of the general public.
Limitation of Liability
- The liability of A2kPot Rummy shall be limited to the removal of Sensitive Personal Data from the system of the Website and the removal of personally identifiable elements of the Other Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Policy and elsewhere, the aggregate liability of A2kPot Rummy for all claims for damages pursuant to the provisions of services on the Website, including claims in respect to the violation of this Policy, shall be limited to the aggregate maximum amount of liability as provided in the Terms of Service.
- to protect your rights of the general public.
Request for Data Erasure
Users can write in to us to request the erasure of their personal data from the A2kPot Rummy database.
A2kPot Rummy currently appoints Mr. Shaymsunder Jha as its Grievance Officer. All complaints related to personal data must be sent to the Grievance Officer at support@a2kPot.com.